Busy week

Hello boys and girls!

It's been a busy week and you have started studying at home. You have started learning new things by your own pace and I'm sure you have been working so well.

In this lesson, you will listen to this song. It's an enjoyable song and I hope this will elevate a stressful week. 

Check this out!

Click me!

After listening to the song, would you answer these for me?

Answer Yes, I do or No, I don't to these questions.

1. Do you watch television on Sundays?

...............

2. Do you wash your clothes on Mondays?

.............

3. Do you wash the dishes after meals?

............

4. Do you sweep the floor in the evening?

..........

5. Do you complete your homework on Tuesdays?

.........

6. Do you read storybook on Fridays?

........


Write down these questions, answer them, snap photos and return the answer to

wa.me/60163448204





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year 2. Verb to do

Year 3: Have